Jeep: July Package Updates
Jeep has opened ordering for 2020 models across most of their lineup and there are a few interesting package changes worth discussing.
- Black & Tan edition. Adds tan soft top, black badges, tan seats, 7″ screen, and 17″ granite crystal wheels with all-terrain tires
- 3.6L with eTorque now standard on automatic Sahara models
- 2.0L without eTorque replaces 2.0L with eTorque on Sport and Rubicon
- Dark Saddle interior color replaces Heritage Tan
- LED headlight/fog lamp package optional on Sport S
- Sarge exterior color
- Velvet Red exterior color
- Luxury Seat Group – power passenger seat, driver memory seat, ventilated front seats. Available on Trailhawk, Limited, and High Altitude
- Alpine Premium Audio replaced Beats Audio
- Advanced Safety Group now available on Sport
- Sangria and Spitfire exterior colors replace Pearl White and Firecracker Red
- Advanced Safety Group available on Latitude, Latitude Plus, and Limited
- ProTech II safety package available on Laredo, including Forward Collision Warning, LaneSense Lane Departure Warning +, Automatic High Beams, and Advanced Brake Assist. On Limited, ProTech II package also includes Adaptive Cruise Control, Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist, and rain sensing wipers.
- Updated wheel designs for High Altitude and Trackhawk
- Black roof optional on Summit
- Premium Lighting Group now available on every trim level, including HID leadlights, LED DRLs, LED fog lamps, and automatic high-beam headlights
- Dark Sienna interior color on Overland, Light Frost interior color on Summit, Black/Ski Gray interior color now available on Trackhawk.
- Single-pane sunroof standard on Limited and Trailhawk
Most Jeep models are now open for 2020 model year ordering, so keep an eye out for them at your local dealership as they should start arriving in a few months!